Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Update: 5 weeks to go!

The weather is finally warming up and we've already had a ton of snow melt.  I'm sure we will have great conditions for riding gravel around here in the next couple of weeks.  That said, this will happen rain or shine (or massive snow storm).  I will not cancel, I will not reschedule and I will not refund your money.

Currently, there are 80-90 riders who have either emailed me or said they were planning to attend via the facebook event page.  Registration remains open and will do so until the morning of the event.  Your guess is as good as mine with regards to the final numbers.

Expect a post in approximately 3 weeks with information regarding a finalized route and where to download GPX/CRS/tulip note files.  There will also be information about parking and registration.

You may want to start thinking now about what you want to bring to the potluck checkpoint.  Just like last year riders will load my truck with checkpoint treats that will be available to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment